KMA Services respects our customers right to privacy and this statement sets out KMA Services policy towards safeguarding the information disclosed to KMA Services from customers during the normal course of its business. Any personal information provided to KMA Services is treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with applicable data protection rules, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
In order to carry out its normal business activities, KMA Services will seek personal information from customers, such as your name and address, to allow KMA Services to identify customers on an individual basis, we will only do this where we require that information for specific purposes, for example our core business areas such as KMA Services. In every case, we will let you know what we intend doing with that information before collecting it.
Types of information we collect
We collect information, which includes personal data, about our Clients including Corporate and private individual customers. In the case of corporate entities information may be held about directors, officers, employees and agents for the purposes of and in connection with KMA Services dealings with those individuals and / or relevant commercial entities.
Personal data means any information which KMA Services has or obtains, or which you provide to KMA Services, and specifically your name, address, email address, phone number(s) for personal clients with additional information for corporate clients such as title or position, business address, work email, work phone, bank details, credit / debit card details from which you can be directly or indirectly personally identified.
KMA Services may also collect certain statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis relating to all visitors to our Website. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding browser types, mobile device equipment, mobile network and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of the Website. We collect this information to help us monitor traffic and enhance your experience of the Website. Please see further detail on this in our cookie notice on this page.
How we obtain your personal data
KMA Services will obtain some of your personal data directly from you where we interact directly with you in the course of our business. We may also obtain personal data directly from you through the website, such as (i) when you make an enquiry about our services, or (ii) when you sign up to our mailing list.
Use of personal data
KMA Services will only use the personal data where necessary:
- For the purposes of performing our contract with you to deal with your queries or potential complaints in relation to the contract.
- Where we have a legitimate interest in using it, including:
- for the purposes of managing our contracts and relationships with our customers, suppliers, service providers, vendors and other commercial entities.
- for day to day operational and business purposes;
- in the event of a merger, reorganisation or disposal of, or a proposed merger, reorganisation of disposal of all or any part of our business;
- to take advice from our external legal and other advisors;
- If we need and you have given your consent to use of your personal data for a particular purpose such as marketing and business development. KMA Services will only use personal information for the purpose it was obtained. KMA Services will contact an individual customer should we need to use their personal data for a purpose unrelated to the original purpose. At this point KMA Services will outline the legal basis which allows us to use the data for the required need.
Disclosures of personal data
KMA Services will not disclose any personal data to any third party, except as outlined above and / or as follows:
- to enable us to carry out the obligations under our contracts with our customers, suppliers, service providers, vendors and other commercial entities;
- to anyone providing a service to us or acting as our agent, as subcontractor, for the purposes of providing services to us and on the understanding that they will keep the Personal Data confidential;
- where we need to share personal data with our auditors, and legal and other advisors;
- in the event of a merger or proposed merger, any (or any proposed) transferee of, or successor in title to, the whole or any part of our business, and their respective officers, employees, agents and advisers, to the extent necessary to give effect to such transaction;
- is the disclosure is required by law or regulation, or court or administrative order having force of law, or is required to be made.
Third party personal data
In the circumstances where a Client provides KMA Services with the personal data relating to the third party such as company directors, officers, employees, advisors or other related persons, the Client represent and warrant that the information is being furnished in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Personal data on other individuals should only be forwarded once the specified individuals have been made aware of the fact that KMA Services will hold information relating to them. Prior consent from the individuals should be given prior to the furnishing of their information to KMA Services.
In certain circumstances KMA Services may notify the third-party individuals that their personal information has been provided to us.
Retention of personal data
KMA Services will only maintain customer information for the purposes of maintaining quality of service and for legitimate business purposes. Personal Data may be held for customer relationship management purposes prior to the conclusion of a contract to ensure the highest quality of potential future service. This data will not be shared with any third party outside of KMA Services.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
You may at any time request a copy of your personal data from us. This right can be exercised by writing to us at the address specified below.
You also have the right to correct any inaccuracies in, and in certain circumstances, to request erasure, or restriction on the use, of your personal data, and to object to certain uses of your Personal Data, in each case subject to the restrictions set out in applicable data protection laws. Further information on these rights, the circumstances in which they may arise in connection with our processing of personal data, and any restrictions on them, can be obtained by writing to us at the address specified below.
In any case where we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to change your mind and withdraw consent by writing to the address specified below.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with the Data Protection Commission by emailing email@example.com or writing to the following address: Data Protection Commission, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, Co. Laois. You can visit the website of the Data Protection Commission at www.dataprotection.ie for more details.
Updates to this policy
KMA Services reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend this statement at any time (for example, to comply with changes in laws or regulations, our practices, procedures and organisational structures). Changes to this statement will be communicated to you in writing by us where we are legally required to do so.
Contacting KMA Services
Any queries or complaints regarding our use of your personal data and / or the exercise of individual rights should be addressed to the KMA Services
Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible.
Last updated 22 May 2018
Cookies and tracking
You should be aware that each time you visit a website, general information about your visit is retained. Statistical and other analytical information is collected on an aggregate and non-individual specific basis of all browsers who visit the site. This statistical and analytical information provides us with general and not individually specific information about the number of people who visit this website; the number of people who return to this site; the pages that they visit; where they were before they came to this site and the page and site at which they exited.
The following web links point to the common browsers and their ‘how to delete cookies’ pages
- Internet Explorer
However, you should realise that cookies may be necessary in order to provide you with certain features such as the customised delivery of certain information. The following cookies are used by the KMA Services website:.
KMA Services COOKIES